Abstract Submission Guideline:
The submitting author have to make sure that the abstract is perfect in spelling or grammar, no revision will not be made after submission.
All abstracts must be written and submitted in English. Their scientific merit will be assessed by a blind peer review process.
The authors can choose their preference for method of presentation, however the scientific committee have the right to determine the format of presentation and will inform the authors in the acceptance letter.
High quality abstracts in select categories may be chosen for podium presentation on the Plenary Program and their authors will be informed about the time and format of their outstanding work.
Preparation of Abstracts
1. Size: The size of the abstract is limited to 300 words not including the title.
2. Title: The title should clearly define the topic and should be without any abbreviations.
3. Authors: List all authors names and mark the presenting author.
4. Body of Abstract: The abstract should be informative and must contain 4 separate paragraphs:
a) Introduction and Objective,
c) Results and
5. Category List: Authors must select a category (only one) from the
6. Keywords: Authors must select up to 3 keyword entries from the provided Keyword
Index that best describes the subject of the abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR VIDEO SESSIONS
Before video submission, you have to send its associated abstract, structured as above.After a successful submission, an acknowledgment letter will be e mailed you for your records.
Guidelines for Digital Video Preparation
For the sake of as highest quality as possible, Videos should be prepared in HD format. The absolute minimum specifications that must be met are:
· 720x480 pixels
· 30 frames per second
Accepted File Types:
All videos and their associated abstracts will be peer reviewed and accepted presentations will become part of the Video section presentation of the congress.
All Abstracts as Word format should be sent to email@example.com